Catlin Gabel seeks a graphic designer on a contract basis for a new version of the school’s web site, www.catlin.edu. This person will produce an original graphic design suitable for a content management system and consistent with the school’s existing style guide for print materials. The design will contribute to the vitality, accessibility, and usability of the new site. The project will be limited to graphic design and a small amount of interaction design — the information architecture is already in place. The school already possesses a considerable amount of photographic imagery for use in the site. The final deliverable may be either a layered Photoshop document or a complete Drupal theme, depending on the designer’s skills and experience.
To apply, please send:
– A letter describing your interest in this project
– A résumé of your graphic design experience and training
– A description of your web graphic design process
– The URL of a portfolio of your web site graphic design work
– References for prior web site design clients
We will select finalists and then request from each a project bid and interview (in-person or Skype).
Director of Information Technology
Catlin Gabel School
kassissiehr (at) catlin.edu