I chose the profession of teaching in 1991 for the variety of activities and skills required when one works with children. My schedule yesterday reinforced that I made the right choice. Here are my activities from yesterday.
- Presented to the upper school students the trip that I am leading to Botswana in June
- Shared with upper school students annual IT reminders and announcements of new technologies
- Created with my department colleagues a plan to support the upcoming PNAIS Educator Conference
- Trained several teachers and staff members to use Moodle for interactive, student-driven activities
- Confirmed the budget expenses for 2009-10 and plan for 2010-11 with the business office
- Brainstormed a list of work objectives for 2010-11 with/for our Technology Advisory Group
- Attended my son’s third grade Back To School Night presentation
- Presented on fourth grade technology to the fourth grade parents and answered their questions
It was a long but energizing day!